1 Corinthians 15:1-8
We need a comprehensive view of the life of a disciple because:
- The church has become too much like the world
- Jesus discipled and told us to disciple
- The world is increasingly Bible illiterate
- There is a great hunger for authentic spirituality
The 3D Gospel is historic, personal, and missional.
- Historic: Gospel changes what we believe
- Personal: Gospel changes who we are
- Missional: Gospel changes how we live
The historic piece of the gospel includes time (1 Cor. 15:1-2), truth (vs. 3-4), witness (vs. 5-8), and response (vs. 8-11).
"What I think makes the church great, is men and women who build up the church, and work together to experience Christ together. The basic building blocks of a great church are disciples of Jesus."
"There is a decrease in the disparity of what it means to be a Christian and to be a non Christian."
"The world has come into the church and the church has become worldly."
"If you only think of the gospel in words, you've missed it. It's not just the words we say, it's the experience of knowing Christ."
"As we hear the gospel, we believe."
"God was not content to leave you where you are."
Who is Christ to you?
What do you do with the gospel of Jesus?
Come to Me
Peace be Still
Great Are You Lord