Primary: Pslam 133
Supporting: Hebrews: 10:23-25, Luke: 10:27
- Designed to live in community
- How have we hindered spiritual community? (ICIE)
- Care less about who people are, and more about what function people do.
- History of family fighting in the Bible.
- Forgotten in the busyness, perhaps the most prominent reason.
- Applying filters and overlays onto what the Bible says.
- Community is spiritual friendship
- Community is spiritual direction
- Community is spiritual expectation
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
"We are designed to live in a connected, God-centered community."
"Expectations beyond what scripture says are actually toxic to spiritual friendship."
"The basis for spiritual friendship is connection in Christ."
"Our faith is strong because the object of our faith is strong."
"We've got to be the people that are stirring each other up for something greater."
- How does seeing the intention of God’s design to live in community shape the way we live today?
- Of the things that can hinder and ruin true spiritual community, which one do you see as the most challenging for your community group?
- How have you diminished your role as a priest to others leading them to Jesus?
- What expectation should you have of spiritual community?
Who You Say I Am
What a Beautiful Name
No Other Name