Primary: Pslam 128
- Blessing comes through obedience, which comes through love
- Blessing comes to us in work and family fruitfulness
- Blessing goes through us into the worshipping community and city
- We must seek to Love God more than we love the world
"Obedience is a result, not an input."
"Our challenge is not knowing the moral will of God, it's believing that the will of God is the best course for our life and doing it obediently. It's not a matter of understanding, it's a matter of execution."
"There's a difference between blessing and luck. Blessing in an intentional, purposeful, God-given result. Not based on karma. God is actively seeking to bless His people."
"God's blessings are not meant to be hoarded."
"God's blessings, when they come to you, are designed to go through you."
"If we're being honest, what really drives us is not a love for Jesus, what drives us is a love for the world."
"If we were to delight in God first, our joy would not increase, our joy would explode."
"I believe the best course of your life is fearing God fully and following His ways absolutely."
- Read Romans 12:9-13 and Hebrews 13:1-5. Why does loving God matter for obedience to the Word?
- What’s the difference between God’s blessing and karma?
- What things keep us from experiencing the fullness of life that God promises?
This is Amazing Grace
Into The Arms of Jesus
Christ Is Risen
Come As You Are