Ephesians 1: 1-14
Christ in us, for them
- 1 Kings 8 dedication prayer
- Knowing God is our greatest pursuit
- We can know the character of God through the life of Jesus
- God’s purposes is Christ in us
- The mystery of the Gospel is Christ for all
- It’s all for God’s glory
"We believe that God is good but how do we make that real for us?"
"God is more concerned about the heart of the action then the action."
"If we stay too busy, we miss out on seeing what God is doing in our hearts."
"The book of Ephesians is about knowing God, it's about slowing down and looking at the inner person."
"Christ in us for them. The mystery of God's wil is that all things come under the authority of Jesus and everyone gets to enjoy the person of Jesus."
"When we know God and Christ lives in us the 'meal' looks like a banquet, we bring everybody in."
"Whatever you're doing, the presence of Jesus is in you and you can share and allow Christ to move through you, because when he does, we are emptied...We were designed to share Christ together."
- What are the specific challenges in your life that prevent you from slowing down and looking at the inner person?
- Why has the amazing lavish grace of God become routine for you?
- Where do you see Christ in you, benefiting the good of others?
Yes I Will
O Come to The Alter
Praise The Name