Ephesians 3: 1-7
- Intro: What is spiritual maturity?
- Prayer to the King and Father
- Power in the Holy Spirit
- Rooted and grounded in love
- Experiential knowledge of Christ
- Filled with the fullness of God
"We need a power to live the life God has called us to live."
"When you skip time with The Father, you're not missing a Bible reading, you're missing the very power and the very breath of what it means to be a follower of Jesus."
"Power grounded in love is Christ-like."
"Does Christ rent a room in your house? Or does He dwell in your house, own your house and set your house in order?"
"The fight for the Christian is constantly fighting against the things that take us away from what God wants."
"We are both in progress and we are established."
"We must become who we already are in Christ."
"Are you open to what God could do?"
- How would you define spiritual maturity?
- What’s hard about seeing God as both universal King and intimate father?
- What’s the purpose of God’s power strengthening us in our inner being?
- What does it mean to be both rooted and established in love?
- What prevents you from giving Jesus more access to every part of your life?
- How do you miss the full picture of God’s love extending to every nation and language?
- What is the next step of faith for you to experience power, love, and knowledge of Christ more fully?
Yes I Will
O Come To The Altar
King of My Heart
O Praise The Name