Ruth 1: 6-22
1. God works in the mess. There is security in the chaos.
2. God’s means are grace. God is a good Father, not malevolent.
3. God moves through individuals. This is a call to action for the church mobilized.
4. God is always pointing us to his son Jesus. Christ gives us perspective.
5. God doesn’t leave unfinished work. There is hope for the future.
“When God does not meet our expectations, it opens the door not to despair, but also cynicism, to shutting down our hearts with God.” –Paul Miller
- Forever Reign
- From The Inside Out
- Say The Word
- More Than Conquerors