- Intro: What is success in life? What does God want to do through us?
- A life of God is not moralism, but receiving from Jesus
- Living worthy is pursuing humility, gentleness, patience, and forbearance
- Living in unity with God individually is a requirement of a church that is unified together
- Seven confessions of the uniting realities of the church
- A call to align your life with Jesus
"Following Jesus is the design and wiring of our heart and soul and when we know God, we get to enjoy the delight of God."
"If following Jesus is an exhausting obligation rather than a life of joy, my fear is you've missed the picture of grace."
"To live worthy is to bring alignment to what we believe in our head and heart and live it out with our hands."
" We can't have unity in our church unless we have oneness in our hearts with God."
"Comparison is a killer of unity."
"When the church becomes selfless, the church will experience unity."
"When we repent, we feel joy and freedom."
- Where do you see the greatest challenges of living in culturally Christian context?
- What can you do as an individual to pursue the worthy life of Christ?
- When was a time that you found it challenging to bear with another Christian in love?
- Which of the threats to church unity do you see most at work in your community? How would you best root them out?
Come To Me
In Christ Alone
What a Beautiful Name