Listed below in roadmap.
- Starting with God
- Jesus was perfectly human (Hebrews 4:15)
- We are created in God’s image (Genesis 1:27)
- We must fight for our identity as image bearers
- How do I practice personal sexual purity as a Christian?
- Sex is a gift
- We must address the heart, not just behaviors (Romans 1:21–23)
- How do I treat others that differ from me in belief or sexuality?
- Conviction of Godly sexuality
- Compassion for those who think differently (John 4:1-30)
- How does seeing Jesus as a perfect human without flaw, but also without romantic relationship help you have perspective about your purpose in relationships?
- Where have you rationalized or minimized God’s standard of sexual purity?
- How can you have compassion on people that differ in opinion and belief, but also have conviction of God’s truth?
"There's a completion that we're looking for and we think that if we find a romantic partner, our lives will be better. And underneath that is a dissatisfaction with God."
"Your joy is not meant to be found in another person, your joy was meant to be found in God."
"What if we were people who fought for the identity that God has given us?"
"We must address the issues of our hearts not just the behaviors or our hands."
"Everytime we see that God gives us a strong standard of holiness, we also see in scripture an abundant measure of mercy and grace."
"Our Earthly relationships are meant to point us to the greatest relationship, which is God's love for us."
"The goal of the Christian life is not to be perfect, but to be perfected."
"If you rationalize sexual sin, you will have very little witness to those around you."
"We must lead with compassion but we must have conviction."
Yes I Will
All Creatures of Our God and King